Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Lights

I met with Kim at Light Expressions today.  While I originally had stated that I didn't want anything sparkly, I recently changed my mind.  I just wanted something a little glam, yet still modern.  We found some clear crystal pendant lights for the dining room, and will arrange six of them at staggered heights:   




There will be a clear crystal semi-flush mount fixture in the entry:

We will have three clear glass pendants for the kitchen:
There is a ginormous fixture for the living room, though I don't have a photo of that.  The bathrooms and bedrooms were fairly simple, though the master bath will get some pretty pendants:



The front exterior of the home will have modern, flush mount fixtures.  I think they will look great.


All in all, my husband agreed with my choices.  He did need a little bit of convincing, but I think he's going to let me keep the sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment