Tuesday, March 27, 2012

We have floors and a landscape design

I went to the house this morning to meet with Andy about our landscape plan.  It was drizzling, so we stepped inside.  I was so surprised to see the wood installed in almost the entire main floor!  It looks great and completely changes the look of the interior.  It's six inch white oak plank.  We'll see a sample of the stain tomorrow and make our final decision on color. 


The lights are also working and the HVAC unit is working.  I hear that kitchen cabinets are going in next week.  It's hard to believe! 

As if that wasn't excitement enough, Andy's landscape plan looks fabulous.  He made some great selections for plants and trees. He designed a Brussels Block patio with seat walls wrapped around it as well as cut outs for plants and trees.  We originally thought that we'd wait on the patio, but it really makes sense to do it now before the sod goes in.  I just need to convince my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment